My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shockmd.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

21 Reasons to Exercise


Terrific post, go read it. For each reason the author provided literature.
21 Powerful Reasons To Exercise


Just a few examples, I leave it up to you to figure out why I did choose these examples


  • Bone strength and prevention of osteoporosis.

  • Better night sleep: time-proved "Insomnia Rx".

  • Alternative to hormone replacement therapy for postmenopausal women.

  • New brain cells development (neurogenesis).



2 comments:

Aqua said...

This post makes me want to exercise. I'd have to say #12- A Hot Body, was the clincher. The post even got me to pull out my favourite pair of "skinny" jeans and remember how good I felt when they fit me like a glove. I am really going top try hard this week to get to the gym.

Dr. Shock said...

Running four times a week, not always very enthusiastic at the beginning but always happy when done.
Today the weather is beautiful, an extra boost, and light therapy as well.