My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shockmd.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Medblog English has updated the Medblog List


Medblog English has updated his Medblog list. I am on number 32 due to the fact that he has divided the list in categories.

I have upgraded the MedBlogEN-list. Firstly I categorized the medblogs. I tried to find what the writers’ profession was. I made a distinction between physicians, pharma-people, nurses, patients, paramedics, journalists, managers, others and unknows. It is ofcourse possible that I made mistakes. So please let me know if I wrongly categorized a medblog. Secondly I removed non-relevant or closed sites from the list. The list is now pretty up-to-date. If you want to add your medblog to the list, please send an e-mail to jan @ medblog.nl. Don’t forget to mention your profession in the mail. And please include the url to your feed.


Go an have a look at MedblogEn



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning. It might be that I will also make different widgets for the different categories. But I will let you know.