My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shockmd.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

2007’s Best of the Web - Blogs for Depression


We’ve been indexing and reviewing online resources since 1991. In 1995, we began awarding Web awards to recognize those online resources that really stood out. Flash forward 12 years later and a lot has changed. We aim to give you the best of the best, so you know where to go when you need information, opinion, and support.


On PsychCentral.com the 10 best blogs about depression

Nope Dr Shock is not on it, but Finding Optimism is. Finding Optimism has some technical difficulties, but he will be back soon.

I am missing Vicarious Therapy, she writes a damn good blog about depression.



1 comment:

Aqua said...

Dr. Shock,
Thank you for your encouragement. I have to mirror your compliment. You write a damn good blog about depression and its treatments. I find your blog so interesting and very informative. I sometimes bring information from here to my pdoc to help us find a treatment/ or treatments to help me.
Thanks,
..aqua (Vicarious Therapy)