My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shockmd.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Best Gifts for the Depressed


From About.com: Depression

This is a list of items that our forum members said they would find especially helpful when they are going through a rough time during the holiday season. It includes thoughtful gifts in every price range.


And here is the Top 10 Gift Ideas for the Depressed

I am not so sure about the last suggestion: A Pet?

What do you think about these gift ideas?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the person likes animals then a pet is a great idea. I know my dog has been a lifesaver for me when I was depressed.

Dr. Shock said...

What kind of dog is it?
For some of my patients a dog gets them out of the house and exercising. Especially the big ones.
Regards Dr Shock