My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shockmd.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Everything you always wanted to know about hemorrhoids


A 24 year student at the University of Cambridge, Department of Medicine has a website about hemorrhoids. He has dealt with it many times in his life.

My father and my grandfather also suffered from this disease, as well as many other friends of mine. There where times when I was trying to find out more about hemorrhoids, but the sites that I found on internet were full with commercials and ads. I decided to build this site as a complete hemorrhoid resource on internet, so that people like me to find what they need.


A site well done, technically as well as content: Hemorrhoids.com



No comments: